[Asterisk-Users] Compiling problem on Debian

Martijn van Oosterhout martijn at ecomtel.com.au
Thu Jun 17 21:57:29 MST 2004

On Thu, Jun 17, 2004 at 11:30:11PM +0200, Robin Calmeg?rd Siurua wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can't compile Asterisk on a Debian machine.

I couldn't get asterisk to compile with the default openh323 and libpt
packages in debian so I went and grabbed the original source for:

pwlib v1.5.2
openh323 v1.12.2
asterisk v1.0

And compiled them all from stratch. Make sure you don't have any old
packages lying around to confuse things. Version skew is a problem with the
openh323 stuff, if you're going to upgrade any of them to CVS versions
you'll probably need to get CVS versions of all of them.

Also, I had an issue with openh323 where it didn't use the right c++
compiler, but that's just my setup.

Hope this helps,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout