[Asterisk-Users] How can i get the last codec_g729.so

Martin List-Petersen martin at list-petersen.net
Thu Jun 17 16:48:34 MST 2004

Citat Carlos Medina <carlosandres_23 at yahoo.com>:

> Hi there, im having some problems with my asterisk box, it seems codec is the
> principal cause of it. Reading in some forums i found that i can get the new
> codec_g729 from

ftp://ftp.digium.com/pub/telephony/asterisk/g729/new_codec_binary/codec_g729b.so
> i checked it but the directory new_codec_binary doesnt exist.
>
> Anybody knows where can i found it??

Assuming that you have the licenses for G.729 you can download
ftp://ftp.digium.com/pub/telephony/asterisk/g729/ now.
The Digium G.729 is released now and the old voiceage has been moved
to old-voiceage.

Just download the appropriate files (codec + register), register it
with your old license from the voiceage codec and you should be fine.

Kind regards,
Martin List-Petersen
martin (at) list (dash) petersen (dot) net