[Asterisk-Users] TDMoE Question

Michael Sandee ms at zeelandnet.nl
Thu Jun 17 12:05:18 MST 2004

It using DSP chips makes no difference, it can be done in software
aswell... (in theory, if its open, and the algorithmic complexity is low)

Secondly, I think just the Name explains the difference between TDMoE
and TDMoIP... it's 2 different things... actually TDMoE offers very much
overhead.. but it's meant for Ethernet... Lan... zaptel timing... low
latency... TDMoIP... well... just some marketing buzz imho, and probably
a proprietary protocol (I haven't even looked at the rad website)

Regards