[Asterisk-Users] SFTP

Todd Lieberman todd at tlsolutions.net
Thu Jun 17 05:11:42 MST 2004

Your WSFTP program may only have SSH1 but your Debian server may only have
SSH2.

Look in /etc/ssh/sshd_config

Make sure you have

'Protocol 1'

I do not recommend this setting as it is not secure.  I use F-Secure SSH
Client w/Debian and like it.

TL

P.S. Please take this question to a debian or wsftp support list if this
suggestion does not solve your problem.