[Asterisk-Users] HFC ISDN card with bristuff from jung hanns.n et?

Martin List-Petersen martin+asterisk at list-petersen.net
Thu Jun 17 05:02:48 MST 2004

First of all, this is all too vague information you guys are providing
here.

When you state problems like this, you should be more specific.

A) What card are you using (there are lots of HFC-S cards out there).
B) What distribution, asterisk-version (stable, HEAD, what date if HEAD)
are you using).
C) Maybe a output of lspci -v could help
D) What kernel are you using ? is ACPI enabled ?
E) What configuration are you using bristuff in ? TE mode ? NT mode ?
both ?

and a lot of other information.

The last two mails were basically useless to solve or troubleshoot
anything.

To say it quite frank, beyond some minor issues with channel assignments
and incomming calls from IAX to ZAP (zaphfc, NT mode, Typhoon ISDN card)
i do not have problems with bristuff (0.0.2, CVS HEAD 20040324, libpri
20040510). I'm running the whole thing on a Dell Dimension 8300 on
Debian Sarge (testing, partly unstable), kernel 2.4.26, with SMP enabled
and hyperthreading enabled on the cpu.

I could add lots of other information here and the only thing why i'm
not reporting the IAX trouble i have is because i currently haven't
tested if the same problem persists with CVS stable (which is what
kapejod assumes when he develops bristuff) or the newest CVS HEAD (which
would require me to change some things in the patches kapejod provides).

Please try again, if you would like to have anybody look at your
problems. The way you stated your problems until now gives nobody a
clue.

Kind regards,
Martin List-Petersen
martin (at) list (dash) petersen (dot) net