[Asterisk-Users] HFC ISDN card with bristuff from jung hanns.n et?

Robinson Tim-W10277 Tim.Robinson at motorola.com
Thu Jun 17 04:19:12 MST 2004

Hi Alessio
Yes, the problems you report do seem similar to the issues I had.  I found on the Dells that the audio prompts were very choppy and played slower than normal.  Occasionally there would be 'bursts' oav a second or so of 'good' audio.

I also suspected IRQ issues but the Dell Mobos had no way of adjusting them.  Best thing is to try and get the card on its own unshared IRQ.  If this fails, you either have to try a different pc, or collect 600 euros together and send them to Junghanns.net, and they will send you a quadBRI card that does not have this problem.

Rgds
Tim