[Asterisk-Users] LDAP synchronization script

Michael Bielicki Michael.Bielicki at Global-Gateway.net
Thu Jun 17 01:58:19 MST 2004

I think there is a odbc driver for ldap. at least I remember that I saw
one a while ago. You could combine that with ast_data and off you fly

Just my 2 cents (EUR)

Michael