[Asterisk-Users] Calling the firefly network?

jo lists at scheko.net
Thu Jun 17 01:55:22 MST 2004

Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:

>Is there a way to register with or call the firefly network from an Asterisk
>server. It would be pretty cool if you could gateway calls onto it.
>
>Have a nice day,

You can  register and dial out with * like on other IAX services. You
can verify it by changing the network settings from Firefly to IAX
Firefly's network tab. On * the connection gets lost if someone sends an
IM via Firefly client.
I 've added speex and iLBC to the allowed codecs in iax.conf.

I can call and receive to and from freshtel numbers, didn't check PSTN
gateway yet.

jo