[Asterisk-Users] pri with TE410P not working (Austria)

Wolfgang Pichler madmin at dialog-telekom.at
Thu Jun 17 01:45:51 MST 2004

Am Do, den 17.06.2004 schrieb Michael Bielicki um 10:32:
> What is in your config file ?
i've already posted my config in my first post - but here is my
/etc/zaptel.conf
--------------------------------
span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4,yellow
span=2,2,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4,yellow
bchan=1-15,17-31
dchan=16
bchan=32-46,48-62
dchan=47

loadzone=at
defaultzone=at
--------------------------------

and my /etc/asterisk/zaptel.conf
--------------------------------
[channels]
switchtype = euroisdn
signalling = pri_cpe
pridialplan = local
group = 1
context = default
channel => 1-15,17-31

switchtype = euroisdn
signalling = pri_cpe
pridialplan = local
group = 2
context=default
channel => 32-46,48-62

> zaptel.conf ?
> also, check the crc4 settings
which crc4 settings ? - i've thought crc4 could only be turned on or off
?
> and
> maybe the wire you are using is wrong since some equippment needs
> crossed wires, some needs straight wires. Crossed would be 1-4 2-5
i've already tried to use crossed wires - didn't worked either