[Asterisk-Users] BT101 and caller id and web interface

Simon simon at orbital.net
Wed Jun 16 06:14:20 MST 2004

Got one weird one and one prob easy one.

1. I have upgraded our BT101's to Program--1.0.5.0    Bootloader--1.0.0.17
HTML--1.0.0.34    VOC--1.0.0.6
after doing this i have some phones on different subnet's ie 255.255.255.248
or .192 or .252 and i am now unable to login to these phones from different
subnet's . I have one at home which is on a .248 ( Using an external IP for
the phone ) i can access this from my home network ( the external ip of this
is on the same subnet ) .
But the really strange part is that i can always get to the login page but
after entering the correct password i can get NO further . Any ideas ?

2. When i get an incoming call * ( BT ) strips the leading 0 from the
callerid. Is it possible to put this back on ?
would i use setcallerid ?

Best Regards
Simon