[Asterisk-Users] Digium X100P vs Dodgy Ebay X100P

Karl Dyson kd at junesta.com
Wed Jun 16 04:08:42 MST 2004

>I wouldn't mind a look at the eBay one, perhaps at a smaller res though
>(1024x768 ?)
>
>I've got one of them waiting to be fitted, and I'd be interested to see
if it's the same one.

>--
>-S

Me too. I'm using a clone X101P I  bought from Goods2World a while back
and get occasional dropped calls, so would be interested in comparing
the two images. If you could stick them on a web server they could be
downloaded easily enough (personally I'd prefer the full images).

Cheers,

Karl

http://www.star.net.uk