[Asterisk-Users] error loading meetme module

Glynn Condez glynn at itextron.com
Wed Jun 16 00:44:36 MST 2004

Hi all,

I'm configuring meetme in asterisk but no luck. I dont have a digium card,
so based on the wiki, i have to install the zaptel driver and enable the
ztdummy on it. I compiled, install the module and enable it on the
module.conf. When i tried to start the asterisk, asterisk wont start because
of the error in loading the meetme module.

Jun 16 15:36:56 WARNING[-1084989312]:
/usr/lib/asterisk/modules/app_meetme.so: undefined symbol: ast_moh_stop
Jun 16 15:36:56 WARNING[-1084989312]: Loading module app_meetme.so failed!

I use the cvs head version of asterisk and zaptel, im running on Fedora core
1 with the default kernel 2.4.22-1.2115.nptlsmp, I want to try the zaprtc
but based on the wiki, it wont work on a dual processor.

modprobe ztdummy loads the modules and lsmod result:
ztdummy                 2620   0  (unused)
usb-uhci               27436   0  [ztdummy]
usbcore                82912   0  [usb-uhci]
zaptel                182080   0  [ztdummy]
ixj                   430148   0  (unused)
phonedev                3744   0  [ixj]
iptable_filter          2444   0  (autoclean) (unused)
ip_tables              16544   1  [iptable_filter]
tulip                  44288   1
floppy                 58908   0  (autoclean)
sg                     37580   0  (autoclean)
microcode               5024   0  (autoclean)
loop                   13208   0  (autoclean)
lvm-mod                64640   0
ext3                   74148   2
jbd                    56624   2  [ext3]
aic7xxx               169328   3
sd_mod                 13708   6
scsi_mod              111496   3  [sg aic7xxx sd_mod]

what should be the problem with meetme module wont work?

thanks.