[Asterisk-Users] anyone use mailboxexists?

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Tue Jun 15 15:37:49 MST 2004

There was some sort of update to MailboxExists in Asterisk CVS -head the
other day.  See http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-cvs/

On Tue, 2004-06-15 at 16:36, Michael George wrote:
> I replied to a post of mine a few days ago asking of anyone uses
> mailboxexists().  I haven't received any replies.
>
> Perhaps few use it or perhaps the reply was overlooked.  I thought I'd
> post the question one last time before giving up on it for now...
>
> Thanks!
>
> -Michael

          Eric Wieling * BTEL Consulting * 504-899-1387 x2111
"In a related story, the IRS has recently ruled that the cost of Windows
upgrades can NOT be deducted as a gambling loss."