[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail problem

Soren Rathje asterisk at lolle.org
Tue Jun 15 14:20:44 MST 2004

----- Original Message -----

In voicemail.conf..

fromstring=The Asterisk PBX
    ; Change the From: string
serveremail=asterisk(atsign)domain.com
    ; Who the e-mail notification should appear to come from
mailcmd=/usr/sbin/sendmail -t
    ; You can override the default program to send e-mail

Note: "fromstring" & "serveremail" are translated into "The Asterisk PBX" <asterisk(atsign)domain.com> in your email "From:" address.

---- section of email header