[Asterisk-Users] Using Asterix and Hylafax with Eicon DIVA E1

Kevin Brennan kevin.brennan at redsquared.com
Tue Jun 15 13:08:53 MST 2004

Hi....no answers
     Is anbody using Eicon Diva with * with success or is spansp v. robust
now?  What we would like to do is start of with a pair (for redundancy) of
1U servers using the Eicon Diva's and share the channels between * and
Hylafax, when call volume increases we'll add new 1U servers with digium
quad E1 and migrate the voice calls across, eventually leaving the Diva
servers as pure fax gateways and digium servers as PSTN gways. Is.anyone
using this config with success ? Comments ?

Br/Kev/