[Asterisk-Users] MailboxExists application

Michael George george at auroravideosys.com
Tue Jun 15 07:35:09 MST 2004

On Jun 14, 2004, at 4:10 PM, Michael George wrote:
> Has anyone had any luck with this application?  I've tried it under
> both pass and fail conditions and it just hung asterisk on me...

I've worked with this a bit more and if the mailbox does exist, it will
go to priority+101 as it should.  However, if the box does not exist, I
get nothing back.  Here is my test code from extensions.conf:

exten => 8,1,MailboxExists(201)	; 201 does exist
exten => 8,2,NoOp(itDoesNot)
exten => 8,102,NoOp(itDoes);

when I press 8, I see that the "itDoes" NoOp is called.  If I change
201 to 202 (a mailbox which does not exist, I never get to the
"itDoesNot" NoOp...

Is there a different priority I should check for?  Or maybe I'm using
MailboxExists() wrong?

Thanks!

-Michael