[Asterisk-Users] building asterisk

Stuart Grimshaw stuart at smgsystems.co.uk
Tue Jun 15 07:00:57 MST 2004

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 09:07:19 -0400, Michael George
<george at auroravideosys.com> wrote:

> Okay, that was it.  Just my inexperience with CVS shining through :)
> Thanks for the help!
>
> Now I just have to remember why I changed it and if I need to change it
> again...

you could always do cvs diff <filename> and it'll show you the
differences. It could just be that the conflict has been raised by doing
the update itself, and you made no changes to the file, especially if
there have been a few changes in CVS to that file since you last updated.

--
-S