[Asterisk-Users] Re: OT: fax obsoleted? Was: Re: Fax via email (Steve Underwood)

Adams, Gavin gadams at promisant.com
Tue Jun 15 05:59:13 MST 2004

I've never see an email stutter before. :)

Fax isn't close to being dead, although many of us wish it were. Many
companies still use fax as method for signing and countersigning
contracts. Plus, in today's email environment of spam and message sizes
that are blocked (or email boxes full), fax is still a way to get forms
and other documents through.

Gotta go now, I have a 3 day free Disney World vacation to book and some
SUPER SECRET OTC stocks to purchase.... :)

Regards,

--- Gavin