[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk-Users List Etiquette

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Tue Jun 15 06:35:31 MST 2004

Isn't it odd as hell the same people that complain about html are also
some of the same people that use "special" mail readers to emulate news
readers? Both seem to want to influence the 8,000 list members their
tools are the only one's in existence and we better all format our
list postings to make their tool happy. NOT!

Guess my 1996 reader must be a little odd; it handles top & bottom postings
along with html without complaining a bit.