[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk-Users List Etiquette

tmpm tmpm at softhome.net
Tue Jun 15 01:30:53 MST 2004

Its a matter of personal preference Holger, most people dont care, but the
ones who do whine about it a lot and can read it fine just as well. This is
a top post. its up top of the msg its posted about. It gives some the
impression youre too lazy to trim the stuff below it.
While trimming is a good idea for brevity, (as some of us have email
quotas..ahem) I'm as guilty as the next person when I forget to trim. We
all do from time to time.