[Asterisk-Users] Problems with Alcatel Speedtouch ST280

Edwig Knol edwig at nettopic.nl
Mon Jun 14 12:59:06 MST 2004

Now I came further, maybe it's a know problem.

If I let in the sip.conf the secret for this extension empty, and also
at the hardphone ST280 from alcatel everything is working.

Is there any patch or alogrithm to authenticate. Without any secret is
not safe enough for me to use this telephone.

Does this problem also appear with other telephones?

Thanks a lot for the one that can help me.