[Asterisk-Users] Dyn Exten

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Mon Jun 14 11:39:57 MST 2004

On Mon, 2004-06-14 at 13:04, Aaron J. Angel wrote:
> Jeremy McNamara wrote:
> > Jose R. Ortiz Ubarri wrote:
> > > That is a nice pseudo dynamic solution.  But is asterisk
> > > planning to
> > > have dynamic extensions support??
> > One can already do dynamic extensions with Asterisk TODAY.
> > You have to be smarter than what your working on.
>
> Jeremy, your response is hardly worth that time it took to type it.  Please
> explain.

There are many ways to get it done right now, any number of methods
apply. If you need it you should be able to figure it out. That is where
Jeremy was probably heading. It basically is a general suggestion to
open the mind not the email client and think about it for a while. You
will need to decide on the best route for you and your setup.

Now you have made me waste more time telling you to think about the
problem a bit more intelligently, and I still haven't hand held you to
the answer.