[Asterisk-Users] do_monitor warning message

Osvaldo Mundim osvaldo at ilinksolutions.com
Mon Jun 14 10:02:12 MST 2004

Hi,

I'm using Asterisk version (Asterisk CVS-05/30/04-16:28:04) on Debian
Woody. Sometimes I get this warning message:
Jun 14 13:32:41 WARNING[10251]: chan_zap.c:5044 do_monitor: select
return -1: Bad file descriptor

When that is happening, Asterisk gets slow and close all remote active
connections (asterisk -vvvcr). VoIP call alse gets bad at this time.
That message appears many times, like if Asterisk were in loop. I've
downloaded the version from the CVS (cvs checkout -r 1-0_stable). And
I'm not using any monitor application..

Connected to this server, I have a Zhone (16 FXS extensions and 8 FXO
lines) and a T100P. I'm also using the last CVS version for Zaptel and
Libpri.

Did anybody get the same message? How can I fix that?

regards
Oz