[Asterisk-Users] T1 - Adtran and SIP

Bartosz Jozwiak bartek at cq-link.sr
Mon Jun 14 08:27:46 MST 2004

Hello,

I have installed T1 card and Adtran TSU 600. Everything works ok but...

When I am making local (in our local network) calls using FXS ports with
Adtran ,connected with asterisk using T1 card,
to a SIP phone also in our local network everything works very good.

Problems start when I am making calls using Adtran outside our local network
(for example internet) to SIP destination.
The voice is getting choppy... But when I am making call using SIP phone to
the same destination call is OK.

What could be the problem ?

Regards,
bartosz