[Asterisk-Users] Comfort Noise

Jacob Hunter jmhunter83 at yahoo.ca
Sun Jun 13 19:54:40 MST 2004

I'm not an expert at all, im a total newbie.  I think what this is, is
a feature to cut down on bandwidth use by not transmitting the silence.
  My cisco ata-186 has this feature, I turn it off.  From what I have
read they encourage you to because * can mis interpret it as a
disconnect.

--
Gafachi.com - referal code hunter81
instant iax termination - 2 cents a minute

Also they have a great referal program,
tell them jacob, hunter81 sent you