[Asterisk-Users] 831/408 iax termination

Jacob Hunter jmhunter83 at yahoo.ca
Sun Jun 13 17:18:05 MST 2004

actually even better, can everyone list your iax termination (besides
the obvious nufone) so that we can get to know other iax termination
providers?
--
Gafachi.com - referal code hunter81
instant iax termination - 2 cents a minute

Also they have a great referal program,
tell them jacob, hunter81 sent you