[Asterisk-Users] Wiki now based on CVS head

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Sun Jun 13 14:00:22 MST 2004

Due to the dismissal of the stable-1.0 cvs source code, I've changed policy of the Asterisk
Wiki - we now document CVS head. I would like all contributors to document which version of
Asterisk (date) an addition was applied to, so readers can find out if a new function works
with their version or not.

There's a lot of missing documentation of new functions and options in CVS head up there,
so please help us update.

Next time we fork, we'll consider changing this policy.

Thank you for your help with keeping this valuable community resource up-to-date.

/O