[Asterisk-Users] DIAX 0.9.8c available for download

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Sun Jun 13 07:35:32 MST 2004

Hi all,

DIAX version 0.9.8c is available for download.
No new features, just some bug fixes and improovments (I hope so).

Fixes:
- Server button do not stop flashing after hearing the new message;
- CallerID not show every time;
- 'D' as new type of call (dialed but not answered);
- Right button not functional on SonyEricsson T610;
- Redesigned to increase app stability.

Please send me your feedback especially regarding the stability comparing
with 0.9.8a.
If you have 0.9.8a installed, you just need to replace the executable
(diax.exe).

Thank you for your help and best regards,
Dan