[Asterisk-Users] *** Asterisk Sunday News

Dave Cotton dcotton at linuxautrement.com
Sun Jun 13 06:18:54 MST 2004

On Sun, 2004-06-13 at 13:58 +0200, Olle E. Johansson wrote:
> If you think there's an European standard, you're
> wrong. England have different phoneplugs, powerplugs and drives
> on the wr..., sorry, the other side of the road.

Don't try that one Olle.  When I was staying in the Kong Frederick in
Stockholm I noticed the framed photo in the dining room showing the
utter chaos in Stockholm's main street on the day when Sweden changed
from driving on the cor..., sorry, left side of the road. What was even
funnier was you all had left hand drive cars, before the change over.
And don't forget to tell everyone that you really drive in the middle of
the road when you're out in the country in Sweden.

Me, I've driven my right hand drive Volvo here in France for the last 11
years.

--
Dave Cotton <dcotton at linuxautrement.com>