[Asterisk-Users] 2 NuFone lines- which one to dial out on

Jacob Hunter jmhunter83 at yahoo.ca
Sat Jun 12 17:56:55 MST 2004

Just so you all know gafachi.com has a very good referral program.. you
get a good amount of minutes (10% of whatever your referrals
purchased).  So make sure to tell people u refer to put your username
as their referral code.  They are a great service provider, from what i
see... great support in chat and AIM... so id support them and pass on
the word.

jacob