[Asterisk-Users] Sending SABME continuosly. Urgent help needed!

David Morillo dmorillo at nviasms.com
Sat Jun 12 08:57:15 MST 2004

        Hi, I'm trying to install an E1 PRI, and I need it working by
Monday, but although everything seems ok, I get no response to calls.
        When I make a pri extense debug on span 1, I repeatedly get the
following:
        Sending Set Asynchronous Balanced Mode Extended
        [ 00 01 7f ]
        Unnumbered frame:
        SAPI: 00 C/R: 0 EA: 0
         TEI: 999	    EA: 1
          M3: 3  P/F: 1 M2: 3 11: 3 [ SABME (set asynchronous balanced
mode extended]
        0 bytes of data.

        And nothing else.

        When making a call to that E1, I see the message "D-Channel on
span 1 up" 4 times, and then a Informational frame, with
        TEI:000 EA:1 and anything else with zero (13 bytes of data).
        Stopping T_203 timer
        Starting T_200 timer
        Protocol Discriminator: Q.931 (8) len=13
        Call Ref: len= 2 (reference 0/0x0) (Originator)
        Message type: RESTART (70)
        Channel ID (len= 5) [Ext: 1  IntID: Implicit, PRI Spare: 0,
Exclusive Dchan:0
        Chan Sel Reserved
        Ext: 1  Coding:0  Number Specified   Channel Type: 3
        Ext: 1  Spare: o  Resetting Inidicated Channel (0) ]

        Then "D-Channel on span 1 downn", and finally, after a while:
        (...) Warning[11276]: chan_zap.c:5993 zt_pri_error: PRI: Read on
46 failed: Unknown error 500
        (...) Notice[11276]: chan_zap.c:6708 pri_dchannel: PRI got
event: 8 on span 1
        I think I have Asterisk stable version 1.0, CVS updated today
        Can anyone help me? Please! :S

        Zaptel.conf
        --------------
        span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3
        bchan=1-15
        dchan=16
        bchan=17-31
        loadzone = es
        defaultzone=es

        Zapata.conf:
        --------------
         [channels]
        language=es
        context=default
        switchtype=euroisdn
        signalling=pri_cpe
        usecallerid=yes
        hidecallerid=no
        callwaiting=yes
        usecallingpres=yes
        callwaitingcallerid=yes
        threewaycalling=yes
        transfer=yes
        cancallforward=yes
        callreturn=yes
        echocancel=yes
        echocancelwhenbridged=yes
        rxgain=0.0
        txgain=0.0
        callgroup=1
        pickupgroup=1
        immediate=no
        jitterbuffers=4
        group = 1
        channel => 1-15,17-31

        I have also tried with
        span=1,0,0,ccs,hdb3
        immediate = yes

        The line has not CRC activated (I have asked)
        Thanks!