[Asterisk-Users] ssh key problem

Dean Collins dean at collins.net.pr
Sat Jun 12 04:59:05 MST 2004

I don't know how to log onto ftp from asterisk itself. I don't know why
this would matter as I can log on using Putty.

This is what happens on ws_ftp pro

Connecting to 192.168.7.20:22

Connected to 192.168.7.20:22 in 0.000000 seconds, Waiting for Server
Response

Server Welcome: SSH-1.99-OpenSSH_3.8p1 Debian 1:3.8p1-3

Client Version: SSH-2.0-WS_FTP-8.03-2003.12.16

DSS Signature Verified

Session Keys Created

Ciphers Created

New Client->Server ciphers in place.

New Client->Server ciphers in place.

Completed SSH Key Exchange.  New Keys in place.

Then each user name comes back as failed even though they work with
putty