[Asterisk-Users] Prepending for 9NxxNxxx - adding the area code for 7 digit dialing {Scanned}

Christopher Wilber chris at wilber.me.uk
Sat Jun 12 04:13:27 MST 2004

Jason,
I changed my mind about how to do this and didn't change what I cut/pasted
into my reply to you. Should have said:
[5-7]XXXXX,1,Dial(IAX2/userid:passwd at iax.voiptalk.org/441332${EXTEN}||r)

I think the way I originally gave would mean that internal extensions couldn't
begin with 5, 6 or 7 which would affect parking.
Regarding your later post where you mention you are US - is there and
particular significance of this?

Regards
Chris