[Asterisk-Users] ssh key problem

Dean Collins dean at collins.net.pr
Fri Jun 11 17:54:22 MST 2004

Hi I've need to reinstall my asterisk software (hard drive failure). I'm
back and running to a make samples state.

I have backed up all of my conf files (ok so they were about a week old
but much better than starting from scratch), the problem I am having is
with WS_FTP Pro.

Basically I used to connect to my asterisk server using this software no
problems just using root as username and password but I can no longer
connect to the new installation.

I also use Putty to connect from the same windows machine and no
problems with using this.

For some reason WS_FTP Pro will not all me to connect with new install,
I have deleted WS and reinstalled twice but still no luck.

I think it may have something to do with SSH keys.

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

Dean