[Asterisk-Users] New version of DIAX (0.9.8a) available now for free download

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Fri Jun 11 14:03:14 MST 2004

Hi,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Patrick J. Conroy" <conroyp at contexttech.com>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 10:59 PM
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] New version of DIAX (0.9.8a) available now for
free download

> Dan,
>
> I downloaded the new version of DIAX to try it out and it crashed when I
got
> an incoming call.  Has anyone else seen this, or did I do something wrong?
>
> Thanks,
> Patrick

There is a problem with the version 0.9.8a/b in some specific circumstances.
A redesigned version with improoved stability (0.9.8c) will be available for
download during this weekend.

Thank you for your understanding,
Dan
P.S. For the ones wanting to test it before that, please send me a mail and
I'll send you the new executable only (aprox 100ko)