[Asterisk-Users] Simplified Voicemail app / keeping peace withcohabitants

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Fri Jun 11 11:40:22 MST 2004

You just put into words exactly what I've been contemplating over the
last few weeks.  All voicemail systems have pretty much the same set of
functions, just different keys to access them.  Wouldn't it be great if
we could configure the voicemail menus and prompts?  If ever I find time
again (my 2-wk old son is my newest "project"), I'll take a look at the
sources and see what it would take.