[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice and DTMF

Marty Mastera marty at mastera.us
Fri Jun 11 10:59:21 MST 2004

I can verify this with a similar arrangement...

Normal outbound calls = good DTMF
Normal inbound calls = no DTMF processed

If I place a call to my cell phone via BV, then transfer the call to an
internal extension which puts my cell phone into an IVR menu, DTMF
presses from my cell phone are correctly processed and I can navigate
the menu properly. Ie a BV/asterisk initiated call gives good DTMF
processing, both outbound and inbound, but an inbound call to my BV
still has no love with DTMF.

Marty