[Asterisk-Users] incoming DTMF on iConnectHere?

Doug Kennedy doug at kennedygang.com
Fri Jun 11 08:33:43 MST 2004

John Todd wrote:

> I will be removing their configuration hints from my sample files and
> will not be referencing them any longer in any of the talks I provide.

I signed up with them because of your examples and article.  Even though
I don't use them for inbound calls, I can't stand to see people treated
that way.  What the heck kind of phone company doesn't have a phone for
customer service?

They're not going to go broke over my decision, but when my deposited
money runs out I'm switching to another provider.  If anyone has a
suggestion for another pay-per-minute provider with good US, France,
and/or Taiwan rates I would appreciate it.

Doug Kennedy