[Asterisk-Users] trunk=yes with recent CVS head problems

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Fri Jun 11 04:25:52 MST 2004

*1 and *2 are identical machines (single Xeon with HT disabled), one with a
TE405P and the other with T100P.

If I place an IAX2 call between them when both have trunk=no in their
respective iax.conf sections, calls are fine.

If I place an IAX2 call between them when both have trunk=yes in their
respective iax.conf sections, I get "gappy" audio.

What I mean by this:

trunk=no:  "Hi this is so and so.  I'm not available right now so please leave
a message."

trunk=yes:
"....Hithisis....soandsoI'm....notavaialable....rightnowso....pleaseleavea....message"

trunk=yes with *1 and my nufone account work just fine.  Any ideas?

Regards,
Andrew