[Asterisk-Users] GNU Licenses, Asterick, MySQL, andtheUniverse?

Scott Ellis scott.ellis at novatex.com.au
Thu Jun 10 20:36:57 MST 2004

If an alternative to MySQL is needed, have a look at FireBird. This is the
offshoot of  Borland releasing Interbase to the open source world. It has
many features that MySQL is yet to catch up with.

Scott Ellis
Manager
Novatex Research - Excellence in Electronic Research & Development
scott.ellis at novatex.com.au
41 Yule Road, Merewether, Newcastle, NSW 2291, Australia
Ph 0412 988408, 02 49633633   Fax 02 49636058