[Asterisk-Users] Another Firefly update - now with SRV support

Duane duane at e164.org
Thu Jun 10 17:56:07 MST 2004

Adam Hart wrote:

> That's a 'feature' - fixed, new version up

I found another 'feature' :) Although I couldn't get it to happen a 2nd
time, I had rung 18005558355 (via like2fone.com's sip server) and was
listening to the news and looking through the options dialog box, got
through all the options and hit ok.

Audio for the most part was ok, but the computer and firefly became
unusable and clicking the off button to shutdown was the only way I got
control back, wasn't even able to get the process list up and kill
things that way.

--

Best regards,
  Duane

http://happysnapper.com.au - Sell your photos over the net!
http://e164.org - Using Enum.164 to interconnect asterisk servers

"In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the
stream always wins; not through strength, but through persistence."