[Asterisk-Users] * freezing

Wojciech Tryc wojtek at tryc.ca
Thu Jun 10 17:10:51 MST 2004

Hi,
I am running * with 1 Zaptel 101 and 4 port fXO by Voicetronix. I also have
Mediatrix 1204 and few Sipura's 2000. Everything was working just perfect
before I've added the Voicetronix OpenPort 4. Now, most of the time when
Voicetronix device is used the console freezes and no new calls are being
accepted. Calls in progress are fine. My problem is that I can not even see
if anyone is using the * and if I can kill it and restart it.
Very seldom, calls going through Digium card create similar behaviour.
Is this related to IRQ? Anyone here uses Voictronix together with Digium
board?
Any suggestions will be appreciated.
I am ready to remove the Voicetronix board but I am going to loose 4 lines
so I would prefer to resolve it some how.
I am running almost the latest CVS
Here is the output from lsmod and /proc/interrupts as well vpbscan and vpb
config

[root at sip asterisk]# /sbin/lsmod
soundcore               6404   0  (autoclean)
vpb                   139136   1
wcfxo                   9344   1
zaptel                179712   6  [wcfxo]
lp                      8996   0  (autoclean)
parport                37056   0  (autoclean) [lp]
iptable_filter          2412   0  (autoclean) (unused)
ip_tables              15096   1  [iptable_filter]
autofs                 13268   0  (autoclean) (unused)
e100                   60644   1
keybdev                 2944   0  (unused)
mousedev                5492   0  (unused)
hid                    22148   0  (unused)
input                   5856   0  [keybdev mousedev hid]
usb-uhci               26348   0  (unused)
usbcore                78784   1  [hid usb-uhci]
ext3                   70784   2
jbd                    51892   2  [ext3]
aic7xxx               141236   3
sd_mod                 13452   6
scsi_mod              107128   2  [aic7xxx sd_mod]

[root at sip asterisk]# more /proc/interrupts
           CPU0
  0:   26902057          XT-PIC  timer
  1:        342          XT-PIC  keyboard
  2:          0          XT-PIC  cascade
  3:          0          XT-PIC  usb-uhci
  8:          1          XT-PIC  rtc
  9:  268986324          XT-PIC  usb-uhci, wcfxo
 11:    9093965          XT-PIC  aic7xxx, eth0
 12:          2          XT-PIC  PS/2 Mouse
 14:          0          XT-PIC  ide0
NMI:          0
ERR:          0

[root at sip vpb-detect]# ./vpbscan