[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7970 w/ 7.1 phones rebooting with asterisk

Stefan de Konink skinkie at xs4all.nl
Thu Jun 10 15:38:37 MST 2004

Currently I'm using 6.2 which is obviously stable, though if you look at
the release notes on the Cisco site for 7.0/7.1

http://ftp-sj.cisco.com/cisco/voice/ip-phone/sip-7960/phnrn70s2.pdf
http://ftp-sj.cisco.com/cisco/voice/ip-phone/sip-7960/phnrn71s2.pdf

(You need to be loged in for that)

There are a lot Cavecats. Are there any real new features in 6.3+ to
switch over (like HTTP_PUSH which probably is still not availeble for the
SIP series)?

Stefan