[Asterisk-Users] How to get the Called id with AGI

usedcanon usedcanon at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 10 15:33:19 MST 2004

Hi Angel,

I assume you mean CALLERIDNUM (the number part of caller ID),

The easiest thing in that case is to pass it as a parameter to your AGI
script

  extex => 500,1,AGI(myscript.py|${CALLERIDNUM})

in your script you just used the argument passed as usual ( I am not a perl
expert, so not sure on the syntax there )

Hope this helps.

Umar.