[Asterisk-Users] Call originate with manager API

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Thu Jun 10 14:48:17 MST 2004

The only way to set an identifier that follows an Originate action is to use
the callerID field.

It would be nice to have an ActionID field that you could use to track
actions through their execution as an additional line in the manager output,
but to my knowledge they have no such features in the Manager API as of yet.

Sounds like time for a feature request?

MATT---