[Asterisk-Users] Would like to ask a * user some question over voice or a walk thru in the Hou,TX area

lists lists at efastfunding.com
Thu Jun 10 14:00:54 MST 2004

I would like to either talk to over the phone a * admin a few question on
the deploy and a few question on the setup of * at the very least if some
doesn't mind or a walk thru of there site if there in the Houston area.

I am looking at cutting over to * for some things but I have some setup
question that could easily be answer in about 30-60 minutes.

Please reply to lists efastfunding com