[Asterisk-Users] Call originate with manager API

Juan J. Sierralta P. juanjo at atmlab.utfsm.cl
Thu Jun 10 12:49:57 MST 2004

Hi,

	I been using the manager API to originate calls the problem is that
when I originate a call I got an event which I cannot check if is
related with the call I made, I know that it returns an Uniqueid but is
there any way to set the Uniqueid on the Originate Action in order to be
sure that the Event correspond to the call originated by me and not
another event; the Event returned doesn´t contain the called number :(

TIA

--
Juanjo sin .sig