[Asterisk-Users] incoming DTMF on iConnectHere?

Michael Swan swan at neon.com
Thu Jun 10 12:30:29 MST 2004

At 09:43 AM 6/10/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Anyone having problems receiving DTMF on incoming iConnectHere
>lines? They disappeared for us sometime in the last 12 hours...
>
>And, yes, we've restarted * and rebooted our * machine.

Hi,

I'll follow up on my own question. :-)

Here is the response from iConnectHere customer support:
"Please be advised that we do not support PBX system for receiving DTMF
sounds. We understand that it was working for you in the past, but it
is not a function that our network is set up to support."

A follow on email from iConnectHere implies the recent changes to their
voicemail system have broken DTMF on incoming calls to *. They offered
me $1 credit as the result of my inconvenience. :-(

Michael Swan
Neon Software, Inc.