[Asterisk-Users] Dyn Exten

Pablo Endres epablo at comvoz.com
Thu Jun 10 09:02:35 MST 2004

What I do is create a file from setting in a DB.
These extensions are included in the extensions.conf
with a #include line.

I can be done with a little perl scrit and a cron.

After recreating the file all you have to do is reload the extensions.

For eficiency, I create a temp file, and diff from the previous version
(so I don't reload if I don't have to).