[Asterisk-Users] Iax2 ringtone problem

Umar Sear usedcanon at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 10 09:00:33 MST 2004

Hi Jean,

It seems that no one on the list is interested in IAX,

I have posted a couple of basic questions but no ones
seems to want to answer. I guess everyone is busy
right now.

Anyway back to your question. When you say the
ringtone , do you mean the rinback tone (what the
caller hears) or bell to notify the callee that there
is a call.

Umar.
Hi,